Friday, October 26, 2007

MY JOURNEY

AS'SALAM WA' ALAIKUM
I would like to share my journey of converting to Islam. As I get further into understanding Islam and take the steps that will inevitably make me a good Muslim, I will post them here to track my journey and Inshallah help any one who is maybe considering converting but doesn't know how, or help people whose family members have converted and they would like to understand more so they can ultimately accept the change. Despite what you may have read in the media, Islam is a beautiful religion. I am highly educated so enjoy to study and learn. It is through this passion that I chose Islam to understand after having heard of it so many times in a negative manner. Once my journey began, I was addicted. I saw a way of life that seemed so real and so obvious. This is where my journey starts...

*~* ALLAHU AKBAR *~*

No comments: